Friday, May 31, 2013
LeeLee's Accessories is one of my Favorite Shops!!  LeAnn's jewelry is absolutely exquisite.  I had to share this wonderful shop.

You can find LeAnns beautiful jewelry displayed in her Etsy Shop: LeeLee's Accessories

Here is a little more on LeAnn and her amazing Jewelry Designs!

LeeLee's Accessories is a fashionable, fun, affordable boutique that carries trendy and classic pieces for the everyday modern women who loves to shop without breaking the bank! LeeLee's was created as a result of my love for fashion and wanting to stay fashion forward with my own wardrobe. As a mother of triplet sons, I was inspired to start my own business so this would allow me to work from home but still be able to have time for my family. My mission is to do what I love and that is to create fun, affordable accessories!

0 comments:

Proud Member of DDT

DD Team

Followers

Copyright 2012 Lollipop Lime Graphics. Powered by Blogger.